The Department of Teacher Training is a teaching and didactic structure of Partium Christian University within which specific training is ensured for students and higher education graduates who choose a career in teaching.
- Level I. (initiation) BA - duration of studies: 3 years, day courses, tuition places
- Level II. (in-depth study) MA - duration of studies: 2 years, day courses, tuition places
- Postgraduate program (BA, Level I.) -duration of studies: 1 year, day courses, tuition places
- Postgraduate program (mA, Level Ii.) -duration of studies: 1 year, day courses, tuition places
The program for psycho-pedagogical training is unique at the country level, having been designed in accordance with Minister’s Order no.. 3850/2017 with subsequent changes and addenda regarding the approval of the program for psycho-pedagogical training with a view to certification for a didactic profession through Department of Teacher Training.
- Enrollment at DTT is optional and consists of filling in an enrollment form, and consigning the following documents at the secretariat: a legalized copy of the birth certificate, legalized copy of the identity card, a certificate attesting the student statute (if necessary), diploma/certificate attesting the graduation of Level I of psycho-pedagogical courses (for enrollment in Level II.), receipt attesting the payment of the enrollment fee (50 Ron);
- Admission to DTT course Level I is made based on an interview aimed at identifying the set of basic aptitudes required by the didactic profession;
- Admission to DTT course Level II is made based on an interview aimed at assessing the knowledge acquired at Level I and the teaching experience, as well as on a bibliography;
- Those who do not opt for the psycho-pedagogical training program of DPP during their BA studies, can take it up at the postgraduate level, after obtaining their BA diploma, cf. O. M. no. 3850/2017 with subsequent changes and addenda;
- The program of studies according to which the Program for psycho-pedagogical training is run is approved by the Ministery of National Education